With the energy monitoring you get a comprehensive view of your energy data. This spans from load curves to various network quality parameters, which are captured as part of the point metering operation.
Acteno energy provides centrally prepared data for your business and takes care of all the needs of data transmission, processing and validation. With the energy monitoring you not only get a view of individual characteristics, but also the possibility to juxtapose different values, and to have the program display statistics, tendencies and durability hydrographs.
LOAD CURVE ANALYSIS
The load curve analysis allowes a detailed insight into time-related energy consumption. By assigning it to assets, operation intervals and processes, potientials for increasing efficiency will arise. Load curve analyses also support procurement optimization. The various tools in use are:
- Identification of peaks and peak times
- Load distribution as a load curve
- Periodic comparison
- Comparison of feed, acceptance, captive use
- Planning and monitoring of auto production
- Active and reactive power
- Analysis of the quality
- determination of consumption trends
Selection of various time series, properties and units
Collected energy data can be displayed in user-defined time periods , and the user is free to select any sites or individual units. For temporal juxtaposition daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly views can be created. An additional subdivision to certain weekdays is possible at any time.
In addition to the view of individual views, it is possible arbitrarily zoom in precisely on individual characteristics and zoom out.
In addition to the individual views, it is possible to zoom in and out on desired characteristics.
Statistics such as Baseload , minimum, maximum , average , own consumption share , are available prepared on demand for one or more sites. For more detailed analysis, statistics it can also be assigned on the level of individual facilities.
To be informed about unforeseen results is part of the monitoring. Thus, significant deviations can be immediately detected, instead of learning about them through energy amounts already invoiced for. For each type and site individual users and groups can be defined. Users can set thresholds themselves or be automatically informed of predefined events. Beyond that, for each individual site a log is maintained, which, based on all data, shows which alert came in when, where and how.
- Notification of minimum / maximum overruns
- Alert when exceeding working hours of runtime meters
- Recognition of conspicuous consumption
- Notification via e-mail / text message in case of deviations
To events of alerting comes additionally:
- Identifying shutdowns of production plants
- Monitoring of energy consumption at a single location
- Performance Monitoring for power price reduction
- Support for energy management applications such as atypical grid usage