Industry & Trade
Energy is a significant cost and effort factor for commercial customers, medium-sized companies and industry, which must be controlled and optimized. acteno energy creates transparency for companies with the help of energy data management, in order to continuously and permanently reduce energy-related costs and efforts.
- What is the composition of your energy consumption?
- How does your power plant feed energy into the public grid?
- How can you permanently transform energy from a cost factor into a competitive factor?
- What is the composition of the billings?
- Are the bills correct?
What we offer
- Smart Metering independently and nationwide
- Energy data in real-time with Acteno smart metering & Acteno micro metering
- Structured representation of the energy situation
- Clear control without uncertainties and without additional personnel costs
- With our technical data we provide the basis to control and significantly reduce energy consumption
With easy-to-use analysis options, you can identify the energy quality of your sites, facilities and processes and reduce your own administrative effort.
Are you responsible for a large number of properties and want to compare the energy quality of the individual properties with each other, plan efficiency measures and optimize them permanently? With Performance Management, the collected measurement data is brought into relation with your key figures. For example, statements can be made about how high the base load and electricity consumption per m² are.
- Load profile analysis
- Base load analysis
- Night setback analysis: Detect and switch off unnecessary consumers outside operating hours
- Alerts: Monitoring of thresholds and notification in the event of deviations via email and SMS
- Benefit analysis: How are plants used and what are the opportunities?
- Time series analysis: Consumption at a glance: Determination of consumption values for specific points in time and time periods
- Performance Analysis: benchmarking and comparison of sites
- Exchange with third-party systems & Data Export (Excel, CSV, PDF, etc. )
Did you know that about 9% of all billings are incorrect?
With contract management, you get the opportunity to check for yourself whether your last billing was correct. You have an overview of all contracts and deadlines at all times, so you'll never miss a cancellation deadline again.